Chicago Blackhawk Special Hockey
- Ice hockey approved helmet with face mask (for 2020 season full face shields are required)
- Mouth guard attached to helmet
- Hockey gloves
- Elbow pads
- Shoulder pads
- Shin guards
- Ice hockey skates – inline skates
- Hockey pants
- Athletic cup (both male and female)
- Hockey stick
- Neck guard
- Hockey socks with garters or sweatpants that cover shin guards
Hockey equipment does not need to be new, but in usable condition and properly fitted to the athlete.
If for any reason you are unable to provide all equipment needed, please contact Melanie Freeman at (847) 858-9012 and she will assist you to find the needed equipment.
Our colors will be Chicago Blackhawk red and black but it is not necessary to have helmet, pants or in these colors. There will be a one time fee of $110 for two Chicago Blackhawk hockey sweaters and socks.